Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Insect Biology: Day Two


adnane said...
Today is our second day here at stone lab, we took trip to another island called South Bass Island where we had to collect different kind of insects from all over the forest. After collecting few isects under trees, bushes or just in the ground. We went next lake Erie to collect sea bugs to add to our collection.
September 14, 2007 4:10 PM

Meagan Jones said...
The experience here at Stone Lab is even more exciting this year. Although the classes are hyped to be difficult to the extreme, I have found they are challenging, but fun. Through hard work and focus, I believe that these college credits can be earned, and the time spent is very enjoyable. Through my personal experience, I think that entomology is a fantastic and unique course and I hope it will continue this way.
September 14, 2007 8:19 PM

Glenn said...
the second day is now mostly over, a few students are still working in the labs. i am in my dorm and with ppl. tomorrow we might go to kellys island and catch more bugs. the lake could have some 6 ft waves but it would be sweet to go on them.
September 14, 2007 8:36 PM