Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Insect Bio: Day 4


adnane said...
Today is our fourth day here at stone lab. We took a 30 min trip to another island. We had an aportunity to catch more insects to add to our collection . This was a good apportunity to collect different insects that we didn't had a chance to catch in pervious islands. After spending more than four hours in the island looking for different insects we head back to class which took another 30 min. We took a Mid-term test to identify what kind of insect and what is the order
September 16, 2007 1:39 PM

Glenn said...

we didnt get to go to kellys yesteraday but we went today. it was a lot of fun and i cought lots of diff bugs. today jacob and i cought a huge bug that we dont know what is but it is huge.
September 16, 2007 2:21 PM

Austin said...
So far I am still having a great time. I still have to identify my bugs to their families but meh, at least I had fun collecting them. I love the work here and if possible would love to come back over the summer. Only 34 hours (approxamately) until we are back in Columbus! I can't wait to see you all there!
September 17, 2007 4:02 AM

Tim said...
We have to get our collections and our paper in tomorrow, and at 5 we will be back in Columbus. I've actually managed to capture a fair amount of insects. Hopefully I'll pass the class.
September 17, 2007 11:18 AM

Austin said...
I finally got around to identifying my insects and so far 5 out of 7 of my butterflies are in the same family, Nymphalidae. I can't wait until the big day tomorrow when we our finals and hand in our projects! Three credit hours here I come! (Hopefully...)
September 17, 2007 12:01 PM